Enjoy an unforgettable night on the island as you paddle under the stars and through the glowing bioluminescence. Stop to marvel at the night sky and sparkling water.
Mangrove Channels Tour
- Kayak Approx. $55 USD • Ages 10+
- Stand Up Paddleboard Approx. $55 USD • Ages 10+
Get a closer look at the mangroves!
- Paddle through the mangroves where the landscapes and the wildlife are the main attractions.
- A 3-hour/8km guided tour, enjoy the birdwatching (flamingos*, ospreys, ibis, herons, egrets, and much more).
- The first part is a 1km trip close to the sandbar, then you’ll go to the entrance (Rio Kuka) to start a 6km circuit into the hearth of the mangroves channels.
- In the middle of the circuit, there’s a break for hydration.
- At the return, enjoy one of the amazing Holbox sunsets
- The USD price is approximate, the checkout will be in MXN pesos.
The pink flamingos normally visit the island during the summer-winter time.
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Return transportation to downtown
- Pickup transportation
- Change of dry clothes
- Bathing suit
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Wear a long sleeve shirt.
- Bug spray
- Sunscreen and a hat
- You can take your camera or smartphone, at your own risk.
- Come in bathing suit
- Public transportation nearby.
- Not recommended for people with back problems.
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not suitable for pets.
- Not stroller accessible.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people that are overweight.
- Face mask, social distancing and hand sanitizing are required.